cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i configure new connector ... from CUP to SAP Backend system... the connector works successful.

But in Configuration -- Request Configuration -- Application Configuration -- it displays all system. But i couldnt select the system, the selection field gets disabled.

And also in ... Configuration - Approvers - Application - when i try to configure Approvers for system. It dosn't displays any system.

Can you kindly help me out...

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Selva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selva,

In the application Configuration you will only be able to select and change systems which are created there.

If the sysetm has been defined by a connector, then you will not be able to make any changes to it from the application configuration screen.

The Approvers by application works off the back of the Application Configuration and so, you need to create the entries there to use this functionality.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, you can still define approvers by application by making a CAD with the Application attribute selected and then attaching approvers into that CAD.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was very helpful... I could create CAD and define...

But generally when we create connector, if we select the backend system i could see only the JCO connectore defined for virsa.. so i manually created and tested the connection as it works???

If i need to select pre defined system, i mean select system by clicking the lens icon ....there what should i do? do i need to create new JCO ?

thanks

regards

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Simon,

I have created a new JCO and able to connect CUP to SAP... ie., when i click on connector i could able to select the backend system and my connection was successful...

But still in the Application configuration , the option was disabled???

Thanks

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selva,

If you want to create a connector from a pre-defined set of systems, you need to maintain your system landscape directory. To do this, get your basis team to create the relevant systems there.

Simon