Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configuration & Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

a pretty basic one

When I want to use the VC in SD pricing, e.g. with condition VA01 and I maintain the material accordingly, then I chose the Variant in the Sales Document item, I still do not manage to determine the price.

In which form do I maintain the pricing condition in VK12?

If the characteristics are e.g. RED and 9, how do I combine those in one condition entry?

Thanks for the input & best regards,

stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

pls go through this document u will understand

http://sapquick-solutions.com/variant.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai stefan,

hope you have maintained the material prices in VA00 condition type, if this is maintained properly and the characteristics and class is maintained in the material properly the values will flow automatically to the sales order level.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

yes, the material is one of the keys in VK11 - but how do I mantain the characteristics there as the price depends on those...?

Thanks & BR,

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan

What you need to do is first create a set of variant keys . let us supposed you have two chars A and B.

Char A has value 1 and 2 char B has value 3 and 4 .

Now what you need to do is . Maintain a variant table with char A and Char B and the Variant key as the char . Then Put in the combinations ie . If Char A has value 1 and Char B has value 3 then variant Key should be VK1 and so on . Then in the pricing condition Put the variant key and corresponding price . ie VK1 and say 15 $

so next time when you configure based on your char values the corresponding pricing key will be picked and the price will be determined .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

thanks for your input. In which transaction do I maintain the variant table?

Do I understand right, that in VK11 I use the entries then in a concatenated way as in this table?

Thanks again & best regards,

stefan

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

For maintaining the variant table .Please use transaction CU63 and CU60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

For maintaining the price in Variant, some config has to be setup.

Please cross check.

In T-code V/06 --> select your condition type --> details --> The condtion category should be O - Variants

In T-code V/07 --> create an access sequence in which you have to include the feild Variant --> Like Sales org/Dis. chan./Material/Variant

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan Kotagal,

Even i am facing same problem. Can you please explain using transaction CU63 or CU60 how do we map characteristics to variant table.

Thanks & Regards

Ashok