cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean up DTR workspaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm evaluating the NWDI of CE 7.1.1 and during the tests I created a lot of DTR workspaces. I would like to delete all WS in order to get a clean DTR. Is there a way to do this massively without deleting every single WS manually?

Best regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

there is now fully automatic way. But it is note too much of a manual task.

Give DTR-shell a shot.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/8f/88d93f130f9115e10000000a155106/content.htm

Before you are starting, make sure that there are no more open or pending activiteis in your track(s) dtr-tool will throw error when deleting.

At first delete all worksapces with the DELETEWORKSPACE command option.

In this case workspace is releated to all files below your /DEV or CONS folter. or easier said. delete all active and inactive parts of your tracks workspace.

Afterwards you can use teh DELETE commad to clean up the rest.

Or you can do it over the browser. Just open dtr cleint in your browser navigate to the folder you want to delete liek /ws/yout_track. Copy the url in your browser. open a new IE Window and choose open. paste the url and check the "use as webfolder" option. you know can delete the remainig folder "explorer style" with the limitation that oyu can not delete recurisve.

BUT be warned!!! both operations can not be reverted. dtrtool will immediately activate the create activities and explore will note generate any at all!!!

Hope this helps

Jan

Answers (0)