cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step-by-step guide BusinessPartner Replication from ERP to CRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, community

Does somebody have step-by-step or how to guide about integration scenario BusinessPartner Replication from ERP to CRM by means SAP PI (with standard XI Content SAP ABA 7.0)?

It's ABAP Proxy to ABAP Proxy scenario. I don't have problem with SAP PI part but i have problems with customization of ERP and CRM parts.

Only info that i can find it is : http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/96/3c8942ecd55551e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

but unfortunately it's not enough.

BR,

Dzmitry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The list of standard FM you can find in sap note: Note 875420 - Business partner transfer to SAP GTS: Exchange Infrast. (XI).

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already done described above steps + activation proxy on both sides. I want to know info about activation of function modules on ERP & CRM sides or any other additional configuration.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all: Should i install any products or pathches for ERP & CRM system for correct work of BusinesPartnerReplication scenario?

Second:

From link above

Customizing in the table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU must be set up accordingly. Make the necessary settings in Customizing of the Business Partner under Data Distribution -> Activate Function Modules.

What customizing in CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU? And list of function modules for activation on ERP & CRM sides.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) you need to deploy XI contents (ESR objects -which you downloaded from marketplace) in SAP XI/PI server.

2) based on that ESR objects you have to configure Directory objects and settings at sender or receiver.

(I am not aware of Business partner exchange contents )

Former Member
0 Kudos

please elaborate your exact problem - what customization you want to do at ERP/CRM side ?