cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service billing for the material and service registers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have doubt, if i do a sale of material 'X' and for the same material if i have to do a service invoice for rendering some service at the customer end. eg:- service charges for transportaion of the material to the customer place, doing installation charges for the material at the customer end etc.,

how should i go about it in SD .

A. Should i have to create a seperate mm master record for the list of service with the item category group LEIS

B. or is it possible to do a service invoice with out creating a sales order i.e directly based on the billing of the material 'x'

C. Is there any service tax register standard available. or if i wanted to create a service master should i have to ask the abaper to develop a z program for it

d. is this tcode can be used S_ALR_87012357 for service tax registers?

kindly update me on this

thanking you in advance

kumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumi,

This process can be achieved only by integrating SD and CS. In CS you regular FERT / HALB material as component to repair or replace a part of FERT or add Services like labour charge which is billable in SD and in CS if you want to give Labour as free service you could do so.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The scenario you telling is

create service order from sales order it is tightly integrate with cs module, if it is mandatory requirement then you have to implement customer service module and it will take time.

if you want this scenario then replay, will tell you how to configure it.

Else you can achieve it as

create material master for services with item category LEIS say material - Installationn services.

from existing order create subsequent order for service and raise seprate invoice with refrance to this order, so that your tracability remain as it is(see document flow).

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumi,

Create the service as a material master record and in sales maintain service as a separate distribution channel or division as per your requirement.

Create a new sales doc type for service and do the settings

Now create a service sale order and for that do the service invoice directly.

Regards

Kiran