cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction working status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to check, whether the transactions(lot many list) is working fine without any error. Is there any report or is there any other options so, that we can find which all transactions, are not working properly. This is related to performance issues.

Regards,

Sailesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can use transaction ST03 to analyze response times for transaction. Click the "This Application" button on the screen, you will get a dialog, click "Today's Workload", at the next screen click the "Transaction Profile". Now you will the response times per transaction.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

I dont want to see the transactions that have run. I want to see all the transactions in general, how they are performing. I think its nothing related to st03. Please help me out of this.

Regards,

Sailesh K

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

How can you measure the transactions if they haven't run recently? It only makes sense to analyze transactions that have run in a particular day or range of days. Using the ST03, you can get a clear picture of the transactions that are running poorly on a consistant basis. If you want to measure the performance of any given transaction, you can of course, do a performance trace(ST05).

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rich,

It makes some sense.. Can you explain how to perform performance trance and how is it useful.

Regards,

Sailesh K