cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classify condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am having four different pricing procedures for Export /Domestic/Scrap and Adjustment (Credit and Debit memo pricing). Do I need to update the Adjustment pricing procedure as well under the Tax on Goods Movements> Condition-Based Excise Determination> Classify condition types?

Anyways, When I am generating the credit/debit memo, I am subsequently carrying out J1IH. But, do I need to update the Adjustment pricing procedure as well Pl clarify?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Issac,

Are you creating the debit memo/credit memo as SD billing document with adjustemnet pricing procedure? If so then corresponding excise accounting is to be performed . So excise condition types for BED, CESS , HE CESS are to be included in that pricing procedure.

Now if you use J1is for excise JV then how syhstem will understand that which excise JV is created with reference of which debit memo? There will be no automatic tracking . For credit memo it is OK.

For the case of debit memo you have to create another proforma invoice copied form that debit memo and hence perform J1iin for supplementory excise invoice generation from that proforma . Then corresponding excise accounting will correct and it will come under excise utilisation (J2iun).

Hope i have answered in line of your requirement . If not then please explore in which area the problem is arising.

excise accounting after debit memo posting.

party account Dr

excise provision Cr

After J1iin

Excise provision Dr

ED payable Cr

After Excise Utilisation

ED payable Dr

RG23 Cr

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the "Adjustment pricing procedure" which you are using for Credit/Debit memo requests, you should have Excise Condition types assigned to it. So that balancing G/L account i.e. Cenvat Suspense a/c.

Where as for these kind of invoices you are adjusting excise entries in J1IH & entering duty values manually, then there will be no need to assign Excise Conditiont types in adjust pricing procedure in CIN Configuration of "Classify Condition types".