cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of backend follow-on docs in SRM Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In Classic Scenario, when I create a Shopping Cart in EBP for a material master item, EBP will generate a Reservation in R/3 after Shopping Cart approval - based on the "always reservation" config.

This R/3 Reservation (number etc) will show up in the follow-on documents area of the Shopping Cart in EBP.

My questions are:

1) Once this Reservation is processed into a Stock Transport Order in R/3 by a Planner, will the STO (number, status etc) show up in the follow-on documents area of the Shopping Cart in EBP?

2) Also, if this reservation is fulfilled by a Purchase Order (external source), will this Purchase Order (number, status etc. show up in the follow-on documents area of the Shopping Cart in EBP?

Thank you,

Kind Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

When a shopping cart is created in EBP and subsequent document created in R3 all the subsequent numbers created in R3 are displayed in the Follow on document tab.

So in case where a PO is created and based on PO GR and IV. All the numbers are visible in Shopping follow on documents.

Provided the Background jobs are running

1 Clean_REQREQ_up

2 BBP_GET_Status_2

regards,

Nimish sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nimish, I know it works with purchasing transactions -Requisitions and Purchase Orders. Follow-on docs (POs) or follow-on docs (PRs) will also come back.

I was wondering if this is the same in the case of Inventory reservations: follow-on docs (POs or STOs) of follow-on docs (reservations)?

Regards,

Hari.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ari,

It is working for reservations too.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann, sorry, I am still a bit unclear.

1) Can we convert Reservations in R/3 to a Purchase Requisition or a Stock Transport Order manually? If so, will these Requisitions or STOs come back to SRM Shopping Cart?

2) If MRP is run, Planner Orders are generated if stock is not available. These Planner Orders can be converted to Requisitions or STOs. Will the reservations be tied to these Planned Orders and Requisitions or STOs? And will these follow-on docs come back to SRM?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Hari.