cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the captcha in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

Have any of you tried to do the CAPTCHA in webdynpro??

I have not a minimun idea where to start...

Can someone give me some tips on how to do??

Thanks

Regards

Banana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance,

Banana

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you able to build other projects? because It seems something related to plug-in not to related to CAPTCHA.

Note : Make sure you have defined PP - Compilation and PP - Assembly correctly (this is the only deal in this assignment)

or create a new project and things form scratch.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So I remade a new project and I followed the steps:

I have defined PP - Compilation and PP - Assembly

but give me the same error as before.

Explorer and then I discover that the folder mmr under the path C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ is nonexistent

but if you mmr is the folder exists?

Thanks

Regards

Banana

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you able to build other project?(reply this plz) if no then some plug-in is corrupted.

MMR stand for Metadata Model Repository and yes it deals with build process.

[FYI|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f0950c38-a5ab-2a10-e2a2-85ada08085b5&overridelayout=true]

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Edited by: satish jhariya on Oct 30, 2009 7:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know no other building projects because the beginner ....

Regards

Banana

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

[Have a look on this famous blog written by Bala.|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417500)ID0944123450DB00602541023950651290End?blog=/pub/wlg/4512]

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for letting me answer ....

Anyway I tried to follow this blog that you gave me!

I arrived at this point:

Similarly, add the other three jar files to the same public parts by repeating the following steps seperately for each jar file:

Right click the jar and select 'Development Component' -> 'Add to Public Part' -> ExternalLibCompilation

Right click the same jar file and select 'Development Component' -> 'Add to Public Part' -> ExternalLibAssembly

Finally do a DC build by choosing 'Development Component' -> 'Build' in the right click context menu of the Library Project. Now the public parts are ready with us and we may proceed further to see how these libraries (contained in the public parts) could be accessed from a WD DC.

During the Build me the following errors:

File does not exist:

a) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ core \ _comp \. dcdef

b) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ JMI \ _comp \. dcdef

c) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ ant \ _comp \. dcdef

d) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ db \ _comp \. dcdef

e) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ cwm_1.0_library \ _comp \. dcdef

f) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ cwm_1.0_source \ _comp \. dcdef

g) C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi \ mmr \ buildlbs \ _comp \. dcdef

Then I checked that under the directory

C: \ Programs \ SAP \ IDE \ IDE70 \ eclipse \ plugins \ com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0 \ comp \ BI_UDI \ DCs \ sap.com \ bi

there is no folder mmr

What should I do to add the folder mmr???

Thanks

Banana