cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkCenter and BPM solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have a BPM solution designed and activated in transaction DSWP. In transaction DSWP we see in the "Operation" part the alerts of ths solution and in DSWP all works fine.

But in transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER we don't see the defined solution. The authorization roles (with all rights for the relevant authorization objects) are right we see the tab "BPM" and but no solution on this tab.

Please can you help me to solve the problem.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Martina,

if you see the BPM work center (and not a work center called "Business Process Operations") I assume that your Solution Manager is still on an older ST400 support package. Back then there was some refresh problem. In order to see solutions with active BPMon you have to go into the Solution Overview in DSWP and refresh the solution with BPMon via the push-button on the right-hand side.

After that refresh you can go back into the work center and then also there the BPMon solution should be seen.

Depending on your SP also SAP note 1135008 - "BPM Work Center Update and Bugfix for ST400 SP15, SP16" might be of relevance.

Best Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

I think I see the right BPM work center called "Geschäftsprozess- und Schnittst.-Monitoring", I can choose in this view "solutions - processes - alerts - dataconsistency - dvm...".

Our ST400 version is ST400 Patchlevel 019.

I refreshed the solution in transaction DSWP, but the result is always the same, I can't see the solution in the transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

The automatic refresh in DSWP is also activated.

Have you a other idea to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Martina