Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy adobe form from standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

Ive copied the standard adobe form ML_SERVICE_ENTRY TO ZML_SERVICE_ENTRY

now when i go to tcode SFP and try to modify the form ZML_SERVICE_ENTRY, theres a section of that form which I cant modify at all and I cant even see the properties of the fields

Can anybody help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Actually I can't imagine what case definetly u have had. But i suggest to look at master page tab. May be they will be able to be changed there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u have any idea about what to change?

Ive never got this problem before and Ive searched for it in the forum as well but cant get anything

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could u tell what section exactly do need to modify? I'll check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Actually, at the very top, theres a section 'Entry Sheet for services performed' - It contains Purchase Order, date, person responsible etc

Actually, when Im clicking on that section, The Master page object property is appearing but the different fields inside that section cant even be clicked upon - I cant see the properties table for that

I have to remove one field from that section and I have to add another section on its left, but when im doing a drag and drop of a text field, its not coming on that area

I hope you can actually see what I mean

Thanks for your help

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually I see that every field of master page can be changed... I have no idea what is going on with your form. It is possible connected with something else, LiveDesigner bug for example..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the MAIN section, the fields are modifiable but at the top of the page, I really dont know wats happening

anyway thanks for your help

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oh, God..

Click on the meny View -> Master Pages in your PDF designer, (or click right button on the tab page Design View) and you will see another tab page with layout u need.

I hope u'll succed in doing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wow, thanks for your help

It worked

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it the interface part in the adobeform.