cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page protection in the smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with an issue in smart forms.

Requirement: The main table header in the main window should be dispalyed from the second page if and only if there is no space for atleast single item level in the first page.

Solution that i tried for: I have created a folder under the header of main table and added all the table lines which were present in the header and checked the page protection tab.

The impact to the solution is that it is working but in the second page i am getting 2 headers

example :

header

lineitem1 value

lineitem2 value

header

Querry:I dont want to display the header which is at the bottom.Is that possible?If possible i would like to take help .

Thanks in advance,

Bhavani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the output options of header itself we have Page protection check box. Remove the folder and click that check box and check whether it works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

What ever you are saying is true But that option is in disable mode i mean the check box.

Thanks Regards,

Bhavani.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on the 'Header' node of the table. Under the 'output option' tab, there are two check boxes 'At start of the table' and 'At page break'. check and uncheck them as you want to display the table header and check the output.

and there is no need of creating any folder under header node.

Hope it will help you

Edited by: Sujeet Karn on Oct 30, 2009 3:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

Thank you sujeet but i have used the folder under the header and i dont have output option to set header as you said.

Thanks,

Bhavani.