cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Column Header text to bold or highlight for ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know how i could highlight or bold the text of column header for ALV. I tried using

lo_column_header->set_prop_ddic_binding_field(

property = if_salv_wd_c_ddic_binding=>bind_prop_text

value = if_salv_wd_c_ddic_binding=>ddic_bind_title ).

(and)

CALL METHOD lo_column_header->set_ddic_binding_field

EXPORTING

value = if_salv_wd_c_ddic_binding=>ddic_bind_title.

But it still doesn't help.

Is there some other method to do this?

Regards,

Rekha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to have header text as bold. Hence, closing this message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above code will work for setting the header tect. It has nothing to do with the emphasizisng the text.

For that column there is a cell design feature(cl_salv_wd_column->set_cell_design) use this method...to emphasize the text..

But it will apply for entire column inaddtiion to header and also as the columns is of text view(cl_salv_wd_uie_text_view) get the cell editor for this and using this cell editor reference use the SET_DESIGN(for cell design). also check the other methods in this text view class.

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Oct 30, 2009 3:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Set_cell_design method is used to set the background for the entire column right? Is there a cell design constant for highlighting the text or for setting the text to bold? I was unable to find it.

Could you let me know about it?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Rekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cl_salv_wd_column(cell design) and cl_salv_wd_uie_text_view( this has both background and text color) methods.

check CL_WD_TABLE_COLUMN(attributes-e_cell_deisgn) here you can find the option.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I have checked all the constants of E_CELL_DESIGN structure and it just changes the background color.

I cannot use cl_salv_wd_uie_text_view as the cells of ALV columns are editable.

I am binding input field for ALV cells to make it editable. I don't find any relevant method in CL_SALV_WD_UIE_INPUT_FIELD too to set the text to bold.

In case you happen to find any constant or method to do this, let me know.

Regards,

Rekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, there is no option to do that...Try to highlight the CELL using the CELDEISGN option rather highlighting the Text..

This can be possible...

Regards,

Lekha.