Basic questions about Adobe form
I have some very basic questions about Adobe interactive forms and hopefully someone can help me out.
The requirements that we have are to allow reps to create an account report with many text information (e.g. executive summary, strength, weakness, objective etc.) We can definitely use notes type, but that will be a very long list of notes type.
One of the potential option is to use Adobe form... but I have a few questions:
1. Can an Adobe form be embedded in a tab in PCUI?
2. Would the user be able to easily go back and view the information entered?
3. Can the user easily go back and modify the information?
4. When actually printing out the information, can we print out the adobe form information along with other information in the application?
5. Where is the information stored. Is the information stored as part of the form? Or is it stored in specific fields in the application? (CRM, in this case)
Thanks in advance for the help.