cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address node -smartform---inserting more lines in address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

Can anyone explain me what is Address node in Smartforms. I know how to create it but i don not know how to use it .

We already have one existing that prints

1) customer name

2) street name and house number

3) postal code and city and region

Now the requirement is to insert the room no,and floor in between point 2 and 3 and after point 3 country name should be printed .

All SAP gurus , any help and suggestions will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance,

Honey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Address window, there will be specific format in which address gets printed( according to country key , etc. ), if there is no format that u need, then obviously u have to hit the tables and fetch required fields and then display them in the text node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Thanks for replying.

I checked , there is one field mention at "address number" and one field mention at " sending country".

And number of lines to be used is 6 .

How come with just to field it is printing the entire address.

Thanks

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U mean to say the left jusitification ...If so, it is by default left justified.

If you want any paragraph formats to be given, then give it in the address node.You can give number of lines also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if my requirement is clear.

The address that gets printed is a pack of 3 lines , i now want to break those three lines and insert the room and the floor and room number line in between and in the end of the address add the name of the country.

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U need to check with the address formats that you assign in OY01 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot insert data between the address if you make use of Address window( address number ).This will come according to the country address format.

U have to fetch data accordingly and display them

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

is it possible that i delete the address node and create text fields and then define the address as i want .

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can delete the address window, create a new window, create text node and add ur variables in the text node.