cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-to-RFC scenario in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing a set up for the File-to-RFc scenario. Testing works fine in Message mapping and Test configuration.

The file is picked from sender side and also able to view the data in SXMB_MONI.

I am getting the following error in C.C monitoring of receiver:

Receiver channel 'CC_FILE2RFC1_RECEIVER' for party '', service 'DEC' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_FILE2RFC1_RECEIVER]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=110, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=****, jco.client.sysnr=02, jco.client.ashost=*****}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=110, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=****, jco.client.sysnr=02, jco.client.ashost=****}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

And the following error in SXMB_MONI:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TH_FILE1_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

bold <SAP:P3>Content is not allowed in prolog.</SAP:P3> bold

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TH_FILE1_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Content is not allowed in prolog.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Could anyone help me at the earliest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

msg in PI is showing status DELIVERED but i cant see any msg in ECC side, SXMB_MONI.

the issue was with the rfc, it had 'commit work' in it which can not in trfc scenario, async mode.

thnx for ur patience.

--

rgds

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I am getting the following error in C.C monitoring of receiver:

Check the parameter in receiver RFC adapter. Are you using Business system or service with the RFC adapter?

>>And the following error in SXMB_MONI:

If you have error in MONI how can the receiver channel have the message!!!!

Try to read the file in Binary mode (instead of text) and test it. You can also refer to

1222713 - ParserException Content is not allowed prolog

Regards

Suraj

Edited by: S.R.Suraj on Oct 30, 2009 6:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Business system.

I am getting the following error in C.C monitoring of receiver:

Receiver channel 'CC_FILE2RFC1_RECEIVER' for party '', service 'DEC' (internal name 'RfcClientCC_FILE2RFC1_RECEIVER')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=110, jco.client.passwd=*****, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=**, jco.client.sysnr=02, jco.client.ashost=****}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=110, jco.client.passwd=*****, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=**, jco.client.sysnr=02, jco.client.ashost=***}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created party?? use service without party and create bussiness system under this,it will work fine.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using PI 7.1 and in this i couldn't find Service without party.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PI7.1 name got chnaged select COMMUNICATION COMPONENT, click on that select assign Bussines System.after assigning create RFC communication channel.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already configured it in the same way as you have mentioned but still not getting message id for sender and receiver in C.C monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone pls let me know why I am not getting the o/p in this scenario.

As mentioned earlier, I am able to view the file details in the sender C.C and in the receiver C.C I am not getting any messages.

My task is to read the contents of the file and insert into a table.

The following lines of code is present in the RFC:

Import parameters : NAME & DEPT

Code :

DATA : ITAB TYPE ZTESTRFC.

ITAB-NAME = NAME.

ITAB-DEPT = DEPT.

INSERT INTO ZTESTRFC VALUES ITAB.

COMMIT WORK.

In SXMB_MONI, Request Message Mapping the following lines appear:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE2RFC1_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Content is not allowed in prolog.</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE2RFC1_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Content is not allowed in prolog.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your message mapping,its throwing exception at mapping level,first test the message mapping in ESR ,if its working fine then you will see messages in MONI.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post your file content. It is flat or xml file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The problem is resolved. Actually the setup was correct but some access issues at the FTP server level.

nw the scenario works fine.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC channel short log shows the RFC channel configuration and its not error.

The error in SXMB_MONI shows that its a mapping exception.

Please check the payload and test the mapping. There might be some mandatory fields missed for the target structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

everything seems to be fine in the mapping... tested successfully. but still facing the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

payload is also correct.

Edited by: jjma1706 on Oct 30, 2009 10:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this error is due to mapping. Please check in the mapping between different nodes and the occurances of the mapped nodes are similar/matches.

Regards,

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message mapping and Operation mapping is fine and test also works fine.

Test configuration also works fine.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Incorrect payload can be a reason here...check my reply in this thread:

Regards,

Abhishek.