cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem between ARIS - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm following the script "Diving Business Configuration with Process Models of ARIS", but when I'm going to perform the "Transfer Project" from Solution Manager, I got next error:

"A non-compatible function module exits on the server.

Please make sure that the transport request to be imported is compatible with ARIS version."

I reviewed the transport request in STMS transaction, but there isn't a transport request.

Can somebody help me?

Best regards!

Luis Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Know that this question have been posted a while ago but just in case someone would have the same problem.

If you want to import content from one system to another you need to install a java connector (ask to your ARIS salesperson to provide it-sapjco.jar)- on your ARIS server and on the ARIS client's PC.

You also need to make a solar transport of two files on you Basis server where Solution Manager in installed. Note that the files these two files would change depending of which version of the SAP java connector that you're using (sapjco.jar)

You'll find these two files on the installation CD's of ARIS, your ARIS Salesperson could also send them.

I hope this helped.

Samuel Levesque