cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-installation task for config of local NWDS update site fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to mirror the NWDS update site to a local site on my Developer workplace server instance. However, when I try to do the mirror, it runs for a long while and then just stops working with no indication of an error. I've now tried to do this on 2 separate networks with different ISPs. I now it stops working, because there is no network activity, the size and number of files underneath C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\UpdateManagerTool stays constant and the mirror_tool.log file appears to be cut-off in mid-sentence. Here's the last bit of the log file:

snip

Downloading non plug-in archives for com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.ce.basic_8.10.10000.081114100931 ...

Installing child f

As you can see, it looks weird.

I really need this, as update NWDS directly only gets to about 5% - sometimes 20% - and mysteriously stalls unpredictably for no apparent reason.

Please help

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am only marking the question as answered so I can post a new one. I'm limited to posting 10 open questions at a time. How amazing is that??? It's like saying you can only report 10 bugs at a time...