cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between graphical mapping and message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

is there any difference between graphical mapping and message mapping,or both are same

regards,

AVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

solved my problem.

Thanks,

AVr

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this not a place discuss about interview questions stuff. read the rules first.if you need any help regarding this read help documentation.please close this thread.try to google it,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

this is not interwiew question,it's my requirement,i need to do the mapping,by using graphical mapping,plz help me,

regards,

AVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we can do message mapping through graphical mapping java mapping and many other ways.

So I think for your requirement its the same you can do message mapping with already specified functions by SAP i.e graphical mapping where you can just drag and map.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have a basic idea about XI then you wil know that,SAP XI/PI providing 4 ways to perform mapping

1)GUI Mapping(Message Mapping)

2)JAVA MApaping

3)XSLT Mapping

4)ABAP Mapping.

GUI Mapping is message mapping,PI providing stabndard function fulfil our requirement.first read what are the standards function and nodefunction available and know the functionality then use those function in Message MAPPING.

refer the link below,my kind advice to you if want to become expert in XI/PI read help documentation they clearly expalined all conepts.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/c4cdfc334824478090739c04c4a249/content.htm

Regards,

raj