Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer key not valid for NSP ??

former_member210563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When trying to create a new program or change an existing, I try to fill in the developer key after renewing license for the first time. The developer key is to be filled for both the BCUSER and the object. I use the key stated on the page of requesting a new longer license. It is not valid ????

Any suggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When you are trying to create the new program, make sure that you are using the customer namespace. This means that your program must start with "Z" or "Y". If you do not adhere to this, the system will ask you for an object registration key, which is the dialog which I think that you are seeing. The developer key that you need to be using for BCUSER is 29671482393151224771.

REgards,

Rich Heilman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When trying to create a new program or change an existing it ask for a developer key.Goto se06 transaction Click on perform post installion action. After that a window will pop up Click yes. I think your Problem will be solved .

Regards

aashish garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hello,

> When trying to create a new program or change an

> existing it ask for a developer key.Goto se06

> transaction Click on perform post installion action.

> After that a window will pop up Click yes. I think

> your Problem will be solved .

> Regards

> aashish garg

i try this ... but not work (BCUSER)

Key not valid and se06 have no effect (BCUSER)

I install the License for 90 days

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,,

i have this same problem..still the developer key is not working...wht shall i do..

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

i too have this same problem..hav u found out the solution for this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me yor Installation Number, SAP System ID, and the Username. I will try to get an a working developer Key...

My eMail: bauerhans1971@gmail.com