cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Secure Store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having an issue installaing Netweaver 7.0 (JAVA=ABAP).

We are trying to build thsi from a media that is two years old just to add one more system to satisy our testing needs. All the GTS systems are running on AIX 5L and Oracle 10.2.

During the installation of Netweaver I ran into an issue during the "Create Secure Store" phase of the installation, and I could not find much help to resolve this issue.

The sapinst.log refers to the SecureStoreCreate.log both of which are attached to this message.

The SecureStoreCreate.log indicates that teh process is "unable to create a secure store" and that the "Jurisdiction policy files are not signed by trusted signers!"

After some research I found that this issue may be related to the OLD JCE Policy file from the original media, that was being used in the current installation.

I replaced the original policy file "unrestricted.zip" under /temp/JCE with the new file downloaded from http://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/jcesdk/jcesdk-p, with /temp/JCE being the location specified during instllation. Teh installation was stopped and re-started.

The above has not resolved the error. If this error is related to the JCE policy file, I am guessing it has to be copied to some other location in order to continue with the installation, since we are already past the Create DB and Import ABAp phase.

If this error is not related to JCE policy file, I have no clue. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick question: is this a standalone installation or three tier installation? Please make sure every directory is mounted correctlly.

André

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are the logs ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the log

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System |ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|creat eSecureStore was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Cannot create the secu re store; see output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:88)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:61)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:218)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.a(Unknown Source)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.a(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.<clinit>(Crypt.java:82)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:158)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:804)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

... 6 more

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs

at javax.crypto.b.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:196)

... 17 more

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Jurisdiction policy files are not signed by trusted signers!

at javax.crypto.b.a(Unknown Source)

at javax.crypto.b.a(Unknown Source)

at javax.crypto.b.access$600(Unknown Source)

at javax.crypto.b$0.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:246)

... 20 more.).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved, I just had to replace the old files with new policy files.

Thanks