cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transport the request (created by SAP Support)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Support replied that :

Dear Customer,

The translation issue has been solved in your system.

Please transport request <C4HKXXXXX> to all relevant systems.

The correct translation will be delivered with the next support package,which will include this transport request.

Best regards,

XXX

SAP Language Services

-

I cannot find this request request C4HKXXXXXX via transaction SE10.

How to find out and release the transaport request is created by SAP support ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183872
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the transport request number under the support id you provide to SAP to login.

I think it will be easier to search.

Goto SE01 -> Transports tab

Then type the user of the SAP Support ID , which you have created SAP to login.

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are looking for the request in your DEV system ( most probably SAP has created that request there) then just try in SE01 and in Display tab enter teh transport request . If the reqyuest is there in modifiable state then please release it.

>C4HKXXXXX

is C4H your Devlopment SID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I cannot find the request in SE01 or SE10.

The normal Devlopment SID is CODK (not C4HK)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pat

Please check if they have attached some data and cofiles in the message or mail. Or they might have mention one note which contains those datafiles and cofiles as an attachement. If that is the case, then you have to place those

datafiles ( start with R) and cofiles ( start with K) in corresponsing folder of your DEV system.

Folder for datafile -

>usr/sap/trans/data

Folder for cofile--->usr/sap.trans/cofiles

In the next step, you have to manually add this request in the import queue of your DEV system. From SAP try this

STMS_IMPORT-->Extras->Other Request---.Add ( give the request number and add and then transport).

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are looking the information on the same system in which SAP has modifed the program then the Transports request should be there, or you can search on the file system with the extension .SAP

Regards,

Subhash