cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported Browser for GRC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. May i know , what are the browser (Version) that are suppported for SAP GRC 5.3

Since, i am currently working my Access Enforcer, where its works fine with IE 7.0

Does the SAP GRC support Firefox ? if so , what version...?

2. But the couple for feature are not properly working when i try the same application from FireFox [3.0 and 3.5]

The feature doesnt render properly are

1. PopUp Caleandar.

I check the popupcalendar.js in GRC AE system., even on modifiying the files , i couldnt find any difference..

Any pointer would be highly appreciated

Thanks

KT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As per the release of SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 Internet Explorer is the only supported web browser.

Rgds,

Mohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As per the release of SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 Internet Explorer is the only supported web browser.

Rgds,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response

Is there any pointer how we can bring the popcalendar in firefox ? any workaround...

Thanks

KT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

There is no workaround other than custom coding. I know one of my customer did this as they only wanted to use Safari.

GRC 5.3 only works on IE7 and below. I could not even make it work in IE8 fully. It did work in Google Chrome partially.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone come up with a solution for using a browser other then IE? We are on 5.3 SP13, and have many users on our network do not have Internet Explorer installed on their machines. We also have many mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Android Devices).

Many times we have to wait for users to get back to a computer with IE in order to approve access so requests can move through workflows. This is a major bottleneck, I'd love to alleviate. Some people have made reference to hard coding a solution. I'd be open to that, if there were some instructions or knowledge on what to change.