cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking for the name of the inbound idoc sent from either Customs or the Broker to update the GTS customs declaration with the final entry info. (for the US). Any help would be much appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basis Typ:

/SAPSLL/CCECUS02

Message Typ:

/SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND

hope that helps...

:::::

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but don't seem able to access that TCode. and is that a zero 2 or the letter O 2. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

these are not Transaction Codes!

I wrote the IDOC Basis Type an Message - you can find the IDOCS e.g. by using Transaction WE05 or WE09.

With Transaction WE30 you can display the complete IDOC Basis Type - just chosse the /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 on the selction screen (or any other IDOC type)..

Hope that helps.

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help. I was able to see the list of IDOCS under /SAPSLL/CCECUS02.

Unfortunately, none of those contained /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND, and it is impossible to tell from the name what the message is. Do you have any advice on how to access SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is your purpose?

What do you want to do, exactly?

in Transaction WE82 you can find the assignment of Message Type to Idoc Basic Type.

(this is the Link between /SAPSLL/CUS_INBOUND and /SAPSLL/CCECUS02)

If you like to see the Idoc with containing data records, you have to use Transaction WE02.

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wanting an inbound message after cust. clearance from broker to update any missing info in GTS, as well as advise entry no, etc.

This looks to be the right one.

Thank you very much for your replies!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the advice of the GTS Gurus if a question cannot be answered by consulting GTS on help.sap?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To look at every IDoc and every field within those IDocs to see which one is normally used for inbound transmission to the broker. There appears to be no list of what each IDoc does.