cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO problem by Redirecting URL between Portal and GRC 5.3 SP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on SSO between Portal 7.0 and GRC 5.3 request URL. We have SPNEGO / LDAP configured in Portal.

After following SAP NOTE 1252589, I install redirect application in Portal server and use redirect application to access GRC URL. URL link is

http://<Portal hostname>:50000/RedirectApp?redirectURL=http://<GRC hostname>/AE/index_apr.jsp

After creating URL iview with this link, the iview shows errors as follows:

" Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebIllegalArgumentException: Cannot redirect to "null" location."

If I run this URL link from IE directly, SSO does NOT work and GRC log-in screen shows up.

But SSO is working If I turn off "Integrated Windows Authentication" in IE.

Please give me some advice. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sebastian_peroni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Same problem here...

GRC AC 5.3 SP 10.-

Redirect APP over GRC (not portal environment)

Login module changed in redirectapp

SSO succesful for RAR an SPM, not for CUP and ERM.

"null" erorr shown... authentication works, but not the redirection...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a similar problem but not exactly the same. Please refer this link

/thread/1864942 [original link is broken] and help me out in my SSO configuration between EP and GRC systems

Regards,

Ragav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also trying to do the exact configuration for our EP. Could you elaborate on Step 2) in your reply that mentioned SAP forgot to include the configuration for the login module? Would you be able to share the configuration that is necessary?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

For my case, I select "SPNEGO" template as redirectapp application authentication.

EvaluateTicketLoginModule Sufficient

SPNEGOLoginModule Optional

CreateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT

BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE

CreateTicketLoginModule REQUISITE.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li Dong,

We are using the same environment as yiur are using We are running Portal 7.0 and GRC is configured on a different netweaver server.

SPNego is enabled and users access portal using integrated windows authentication. The UME is configured to be Microsoft Active Directory,

I have configred the below steps for achieving SSO for GRC CUP application.

1) Deployed the RedirectApp in the Portal Server and made the necessary configurations in the visual Admin.

2) When we access the URL http://<Portal server_name>:<Port no>/RedirectApp/?redirecturl=<GRC Server>/AE/index_apr.jsp

we are directed to the CUP login page and SSO is not happening,

Also if I tried the same URL by disbaling the Windows Integrated authentication option in the browser I am getting 401 unauthorized error.

Please let me know if I am missing any steps?

Regards

Veera

0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Were you able to resolve the issue of 401 Unauthorized error for this. We are facing similar issue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is resolved by myself.

1) Iview error is resolved after creating URL iview with new window.

2) SAP document missed the log-in module configuration for RedirectAPP.

3) It is not necessary to configure SPNEGO in GRC.

4) Make sure there is only one ticket issued from Portal. I had two tickets from Portal since one iview is hard coded to the production system. It caused the problem.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dong

I have the same situation ,should SPNEGO be installed on Portal system too ?

we have it on GRC but not on portal .

we are trying to use redirectional URL ,when an approver gets a email, by clciking on ivew the approver should be taken staight to the request instead it asks to reauthenticate

Data source : LDAP

User detail source :LDAP

Authentication system: UME

any ideas will be much apprecaited

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

For our business scenario, user log in portal by windows authetication and then access GRC CUP request via Portal redirect URL with SSO. Portal is configured with SPNEGO.

I deployed Redirect in Portal. It is not necessary to configure on GRC side for my case. If you deployed Redirect in GRC, you need configure SPNEGO on GRC. Please change log-in module for redirect application. I use SPNEGO as template for redirectAPP. The above step is missing in SAP document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use only one user ID on SDN...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the UME Data configuration file.

Note 718383 may also help?

Simon