Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Service in WSADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help on this one.....

I am creating a Web Service from a RFC/BAPI from SE37 as per SAP Document. I am facing below 2 issues:

1.After the objects have been activated, when i goto TCode WSADMIN I get an Information pop up which says "This transaction is obsolete; read the long text" and then when i scroll the tree of "SOAP Application for RFC-Compliant FMs " I cannot find mine Service there.

What can be the possibility of not finding the Service in WSADMIN.

Note while creating the Web Service in SE 37 I have ensured that I mark the option deploy Service and have followed the steps very carefully but still unable to see the service in WSADMIN.

2.I am able to see the WS in SICF-->default host --> sap >bc>srt >rfc> "My Web Service"

When I right click and choose test service, it opens in the browser but gives an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" after I enter the User Id and Password.

Awaiting to reach the solution on the above 2.

Regards

Dhwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pooja,

Thanks that did help

I am still stuck up with generating the WSDL......and facing a few issues for which i know the solution and just applying them...

Will update this post if faced any further issues for which I need assistance.....

Cheers

Dhwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I facing the same problem please advise me with the solution .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SP14 onwards, the WSADMIN transactionis obsolete and a new transaction u2018SOAMANAGERu2019 is there to administrate, configure and monitor the service definitions.

Pooja