cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to share a business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm using "Configuration:Integration Builder(sappidev_PID_00)". I want to assign business system under "Service without party" in my scenarios.

In step 3, I need select a business system, but

You cannot use business systems that already exist as a business service as a business system service

, so I must create a new business system?

In the sap in our company,I found some scenarios are using the same business system.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business system A use Technical System B. If I create a new business system C by Technical System B, then I must use the difference client.

Is it OK for creating a new client D by tcode SCC4?

If I create a new client D, I input D as client to login in SAP GUI?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikenl,

To reuse the Business System, Right click and add the BS to the Scenario where you want to reuse it.

Regarding the client concept.. and Technical Systems....here it goes...

For each Business Systems we assign a Technical System.

When we create a TS we genarally make it as Third Party and can use this in many BS.

So Business System A and C both can be assigned the TS B.

There is no client that you need to create for third party TS.

For TS as ABAP we mention client which is the client number of the system that you are configuring.

Clients in SCC4 are created for different client logins in ABAP Stack of SAP PI and we generally never make any clients for Technical Systems.

For More details on Technical System check this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/45/da96eae5806f74e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

For more info on Business Systems you can see:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/45/da96eae5806f74e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

I hope this will help

Cheers

Dhwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Dhwani's helps.

To reuse the Business System, Right click and add the BS to the Scenario where you want to reuse it.

When I right click " My Scenario->Service without party->Business system", I see "Assign Business system" menu item.

In "Assign Business system" dialog, I can't see that bs in step 3 because it has been used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikenl,

Lets follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Create the BS in SLD if you haven't created yet.

2. In Configuration for the first time, goto --> Service without Party > Business System> right click --> Assign Business System -->Step 3 select ur BS --> Finish. If you are not able to see your BS for the first time then you gotta do a Clear SLD Cache Data and repeat step 2 again. Activate once done.

3. Once step 2 is done, your BS is now in Configuration and you need not IMPORT it again from SLD.

4. Suppose you have imported BS XYZ from SLD and used it in Scenario 1, now you want to use the same BS XYZ in scenario 2...all you need to do is....

*goto Objects tab in Configuration > Service without party> Business System --> XYZ > right click on the BS XYZ> Add to Scenario.*

Add the BS to which ever scenario you have created in Configuration and activate the Configuration Scenario. you will be able to see the BS.

I hope this helps...

Thanks

Dhwani

Edited by: dhwani kamdar on Oct 30, 2009 6:27 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikenl,

You have to create a BS in SLD in case you haven't, If the BS is already created in SLD then you just need to import it in your Configuration.

In Step 3, you can select the Business Systems that you have created in SLD. It will show u all the BS present in SLD. In case it is not reflecting the BS you created in SLD then do the following:

goto > Environment> Clear SLD Cache Data

And repeat the import of BS from SLD....you shall be able to see your BS.

And yes, you can delete the useless business systems from Configuration, but before you do so ensure by doing a right click --> where used list, that the Business System is not used anywhere.

You can also delete the business system from your SLD if you think its of no use.

Cheers

Dhwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same business system in different scenarios. This is an important feature as there maybe same senders and receivers for various scenarios for which you can use the same BS and need not create BS for each scenarios.

Business Systems represent your Senders and Receivers which are defined in SLD. They are independent of scenarios and can be reused.

Cheers

Dhwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for dhwani's helps.

so how to reuse the same business system?

>In step 3, I need select a business system, but

>

>

You cannot use business systems that already exist as a business service as a business system service