Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM TCode: UKM_BP, create BDC to Update Credit Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We get the following error trying to update risk class, etc. in background BDC created with the recorder, "Control Framework: Fatal error - GUI cannot be reached". Any suggestions? Thanx.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are likely using an EnjoySAP transaction. These don't run well in the background because they heve to interface with the GUI. If there's an older version of the transaction or a BAPI, you should try that.

What is the transaction?

Sorry - I see it's UKM_BP. Is this CRM or SRM?

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

0 Kudos

Hi, Our environment:ECC 500 and FSCM 640. We found no other TCodes/BAPIs related to do mass(i.e. with data conversion) and on change(in background after MANUAL create/change in XD01/XD02) of an FSCM Business partner(UKM_BP, BP Role Category UKM000)with the credit profile(eg. risk class, etc.) and credit segment data(eg. credit limit). We found other TCodes, etc. for maintenance of the general data for such FSCM Business Partners BUT not for their credit related data. We want to automate the create/change of the FSCM Business partner(with BP Role Category UKM000)to be in sync with the MANUAL create/change of customers(sold-tos, payers) through Tcodes XD01/2. Any other suggestions? Thanx.

0 Kudos

Does OSS note 789482 help?

Rob

0 Kudos

Did you resolve this problem? I have the same problem.

I need a BAPI like what you said.

can you help me?.

Regards , Federico.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is the issue resolved? Can anyone help me I have same problem.

we are updating Credit data using and interface. I need a BAPI to update credit profile of a Business partner.

Regards,

Satya

0 Kudos

Hi guyz,

I am also looking for a similar solution. Update credit profile of sold to parties using UKM_BP. Can anybody provide any BAPI / BDC for doing the same.

Thanks in advance

Rgds

kaushik

0 Kudos

BAPI_BUPA_FS_RATING_ADD

BAPI_BUPA_FS_RATING_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the similar situation. Kindly provide me the solution which worked for you.Thanks

Regards,

raj