cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping on Behalf functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are on SRM 5.5 Service pack 15 and when we are adding users to "requestor" attribute in the org structre and trying to search the same user for shopping on behalf then we are getting "no values found" .

What could be the problem? Pls let me know.

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perhaps this information can help you.

In order to allow a user to shop for all users of an organizational unit, the 'Requestor' attribute must be maintained with the following entry:

e.g: O 50000019

This would allow to shop on behalf of all users in the org unit 50000019.

For a user to shop on behalf of individual users, that user must be maintained in the requestor attribute as <US><USERId>, for example:

USMANAGER2 must be maintained in the 'Requestor' attribute in order to shop on behalf of the user MANAGER2.

I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried the same , i am adding users to requestor 'USManager2' but one i try using shopping on behalf for this Manager2 user , search functionality fails and give me message "no values found".

Regards

Ashish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/9a/6c0f3abda5bf31e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Go to PPOMA_BBP in this attributes please add the requestioner attributes and enter the org id of the person

whom you want to Shop

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still i am getting the same error "No Values found" . pls let me know what can be the problem

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Only to be clear.

You are user SHOP_FOR.

In YOUR attributes you maintain attribute REQUESTER = USManager2 (or O 5xxxxxxx = Org. Unit, where Manager2 is located).

Please try first on Org. Level "O xxxxxxxx".

With the above settings YOU should be able to shop on behalf of Manager2 or users within Org. Unit

Good luck.

Franz