Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedulinng the Master Data- MDMGX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you help me on regarding this :

We have scenario where ECC(HCM) sending the master and reference data of PersonnelAdministration(PA)/Organization Management(OM) to MDM and our design confirmed that usign PFAL transaction for send the master data from HCM where MDM mster tables interested and usign MDMGX transaction for send reference data where MDM flat tables interested. Both are initial loads and as follows delta loads.

This process will through using SAP PI as middleware and we identified IDOC is HRMD_A07 for fetch the data from ECC , so my questions are :

1. what is the related report can call to trigger this HRMD_A07 using PFAL and how do i schedule this IDOC for initial loads as well as delta loads(when changes occures).

2. We required some custom zfields for adding this IDOC , how do I handle this (need steps)?

3. Did MDMGX/PFAL can capable to handle initial loads as well as delta loads?

4. can you guide me whole process for development perceptive.

5. I am new for this kind of work , if you have standard links and documents would help me lot..

hoping that I may reach you with related questions.. pls. help me development point of view..

Thanks for your time ..will appreciate with regards..

- Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

Sorry, your question not for MDM

More about XP/PI from:

MDM can syndicate only new(or updated) records from MDM repository to special directory(which confirgured as MDM outbond port) and XI/PI can get that syndicated file and send it to destination system.

Regards

Kanstantsin

Edited by: Kanstantsin Chernichenka on Oct 31, 2009 9:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thansk for your time..i understand its not related to MDM question, but its a bit of related to MDM. Ofcourse I postd this into all related forums..but only response got it from you. I knew those steps which you sent to me..but i am looking for more related to my questions..any way appreciate your help ..

Shankar