cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see messages in SXMB_MONI of ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Here I am facing some problem with SXMB_MONI of ECC. I am doing an XI upgrade from XI3.0 to PI 7.1.

when I am doing my interface upgrade I am unable to see messages in SXMB_MONI of ECC. As ECC is also got upgraded now BASIS is very confused about configuration.

when I went through some blogs I came across some suggestions like configuration in SXMB_ADM. In ECC the integration engine configuration what I did is

Role of Business System : Application System.

Corresponding Integ. Server : dest://<HTTP DEST>

One of my doubts:: Is <HTTP DEST> is the one which we are giving in XI/PI or the new one created for ECC. First BASIS set up <HTTP DEST> as the same one which was configured in PI. Then I went back to BASIS and tell them that ECC is having its own local Integration Engine, so we need to create <HTTP DEST> which connects to integration engine of ECC.

Then they created one <HTTP DEST> for ECC. but when I am doing connection test, Http response is coming as 400 BAD HTTP Response :: protocol error. I have no idea why it is behaving like that.

After when I go through some more blogs they are dealing with RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI. when I check it in ECC I didn't found RFC destination LCRSAPRFC but SAPSLDAPI is existing in ECC.

more over some blogs deal with the configuration in Transaction SLDAPICUST. when I check it in ECC no configuration was done in SLDAPICUST.

I already configured ENGINE_TYPE, IS_URL, LOGGING, LOGGING_PROPAGATION, LOGGING_SYNC under specific configuration data of SXMB_ADM of ECC.

Please let me know what needs to be done and let me out of this confusion. As I am a PI developer I am unaware of all these configurations. expecting replies from gurus....

Regards,

DASARI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a HTTP destination in ECC which connects to Intergration Engine of XI/PI. You can not use the http dest that is created in XI here.

Once it is created, test the connection and make sure that you don't get any errors in txn - SLDCHECK in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I just Had SLDCHECK in ECC. Its showing me the error as RFC Dest LCRSAPRFC is missing. let me complete it and see whether it works fro me or not.

Thanks for your reply Raju

Best Regards,

Dasari.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did that fix the issue.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am still waiting for BASIS to create that RFC Destination...

Regards,

Dasari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got SLDCHECK done in ECC and it is working fine now. But still no luck. I am unable to see messages in SXMB_MONI in ECC. Can anyone let me know what configuration I am still missing.

Regards,

Dasari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Looking at some more blogs I got a doubt.

Actually my scenario is File - XI - RFC.

Now my doubt is whether we can see the messages which were going to ECC by RFC adapter ?

Looking at a thread I got confused whether SXMB_MONI can capture messages only if they are coming from Proxy or IDOC . please clarify me.

Regards,

Dasari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI - Monitoring only for Proxy based communication. Not also IDOC's

IDOC monitoring - WE05,WE02

RFC's cannot be monitored..

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva !!!