cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field determination: CPKUR in Table VBRK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone know how is determined the field CPKUR (Price exchange rate) within a sales invoice (VBRK)?

It is for a problem in the exchange rate determination. I need to update the invoice date is recalculated the exchange rate.

The value in customizing "Maintain Copying Control For Billing Documents" field "Maintain Copying Control For Billing Documents" is 'B'

I await your comments

Gabriel Pelayo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

Unfortunately with the information indicated I could not solve the problem.

As requested by the user (originally) was that it needed to upgrade the exchange rate (not the price) at time of ReleaseToAcconting the document in the VF02.

The solution I found was uploaded the "Copying control: Sales document to billing document" >> PricingExchRate type = 'B' (PFKUR) and by changing the "Billing Date" will update the exchange rate, with this the problem was apparently solved. Performing the test before passing the amendment to QA server detected when the field Exchange rate-accntg is branded I can not perform the update rate.

Scenario: Export Orders -> Export Invoice. Therefore the control of copy is called -> invoice.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: GAPelayo on Nov 6, 2009 7:23 PM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

You question is not very clear. What I understood that you want your Exchange rate in Invoice on the basis of Invoice Date.

You can acheive this by going to Copy Control (T-Code :- VTFL) and there for your Billing Type -Delivery Type combination go to Item and there you can maintain "C" in Price Exch Rate Type field and then check the entire cycle.

Hope this will resolve your issue. Else please reframe your issue.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

dsikes33
Newcomer
0 Kudos
We have done this by adding code in a New 9xx copy control routine. The Exch rate setting is ONLY for pricing it does not set the VBRK-KURRF_DAT (Exchange Rate Date) field that is passed to Accounting. Our routine is now setting that field VBRK-KURRF_DAT equal to the Service Rendered date (this was the date we wanted) of the billing document. SAP standard sets that date equal to the billing date. Also, we discovered that we also needed to set the VBRK-CPKUR (no new determination) check box as well as this gets re-determined if you are manually creating a billing document and change the Billing date before save.