cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy XML sub-tree limitations...anybody come up with it so far???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,everybody,although it's convinient to use the new feature "copy xml sub-tree" ,i found the imitation which not able to implment the function for "use-one-as-many case...",

it will pops up error msgs like

"Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_File2_T/Registrant[2]/Contact. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD"

that means it's just suitable for the flat 1...1 flat structure in the target, can anybody catch me?

it's a pity i couldn't post my screenshot in forum,BTW can anybody tell me how to write blog ?it's always pops up error msg says the URL of wiki or Bio incorrect...

appreciation in adv.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes you are correct,its not possible to use use one as many,the use of copy sub tree is to avoid recreating same structre in taget side.its mainly used in 1..1 flat structure taget.this what i understood.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's interesting when i found the function is not strong enough to cover the requirements...maybe need much more enhancement for PI7.* version

thnx Rj.