cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defects quantity entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can anyone help me that during defects recording , no of defects entry accepts quantity irrespective of lot quantity, is there any control that it should not exceeds the lot quantity like stock posting.

GM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muthamil

Make use of this EXit . QEVA0010 |UD: Usage decision check

The Functional specification can be built on the basis of the UD code. If there is a rejection then of course you will give UD code as Rejected

1) If the UD code is rejected ( Use the I_RQEVA using this parameter you will get the UD code , check whether it is rejected.)Use QPAC table BEWERTUNG field name for rejected or not

2) If UD is rejected check for any entry in RQEVA - Field QANZ_FEHL / QANZ_FEHLR - Number of Defect Items for Inspection Lot. if it is 0 then you can give error. Only if there is an entry you may allow UD

This is what come to my though

Check this , for any issue please come back

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muthamil

The prosposal thing will work if you do share scrap based on no of defects. I have already updated you how to do it in the other thread. once you get the share scrap coming according system will propose the defective quantity

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Sorry for the late reply,

My client requirement is they need Defect entry mandatory.If they forgot to enter defects, if there is any rejection at the time of UD system has to say that defects is not recorded and it has to ensure that defect are recorded or not even though there is no defect. I think there is User exit available. But i have to explain to my Technical person. Can you help me how to map it.From where i have to pick the data.

Muthamil

Edited by: Muthamil Murugan on Nov 12, 2009 10:04 AM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan

please check this exit and BADI for the same

BADI : QE_SAVE

exits :

QEVA0006 |Entry to usage decision transactions

QEVA0010 |UD: Usage decision check

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan

There is no standard solution for this. You may have to use user exits for this.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gajesh ,

Can u tell me the user exit available for the same.

GM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugan,

As per my understanding, number of defects and defective quantity are different terminology. E.g. Let's take example of one keyboard. Here defective quantity is 1 but it may be associated with 5 defects like damage, key not pressing etc.

Try this if works,

While giving UD when you click on UD tab there is field for defctive quantity. You may put your defective quantity against perticular lot and go for defect recording. So number of defects may not have any relevance with defective quantity. I mean it may exceed the lot quanity.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

In SAP help document for Inspection completion , Recording the Defective Quantity in QA11 screen one choose Edit ® Defective quantity. it states that ,

Proposing the defective quantity

If a fraction of nonconforming units exists for the inspection lot, the system can automatically calculate and propose the defective quantity (for example, if the fraction of nonconforming is 5% and the sample quantity is 100, then the proposed defective quantity is 5).

How can i do these steps, is there any settings to maintain to get the system propose the defective quantity based on non confirming unit.

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan .

Defect - Can be More than inspected quantity. But defective quantity can never be bigger than the inspected quantity as it is is part of the inspected quantity.

Defective Quantity in Inspected Quantity - which U input will calculate Share of Scrap which can be used in Quality score calculation.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

But when i choose Edit ® Defective quantity, and choose Proposing the defective quantity tab, system not calculating defective quantity based on nonconforming units exists for the inspection lot. If any one come across this brief me.

Muthamil.