Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i find out the valid PO number and its line item which will do the MIGO posting.

regards

Nishant

Message was edited by: Nishant Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Looks like you are tyring to find some test data for PO's which can create a GR document using MIGO.

If that is the case, you can look at PO history tab in ME23n, and see if a GR exists for that line item, if NOT then you can create a GR using MIGO for that.

Also, you can look at the history table of PO, EKBE to see if a GR is already created for the PO.

Regards,

Ravi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO is a generic transaction for all material movements. What movement are you trying to post? Are you looking for a goods reciept posting against a PO line(101 movement)?

Any PO line that is not deleted, not delivered (delivery indicator not set to complete) should be valid for this movement. Check in EKPO table for ELIKZ field value. If it is blank, then you should be able to do a goods reciept subject to the tolerence limits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Can you please clarify? I'm not quite sure what information you require.

Thanks,

Den

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Looks like you are tyring to find some test data for PO's which can create a GR document using MIGO.

If that is the case, you can look at PO history tab in ME23n, and see if a GR exists for that line item, if NOT then you can create a GR using MIGO for that.

Also, you can look at the history table of PO, EKBE to see if a GR is already created for the PO.

Regards,

Ravi