cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set the final flag in EBP GR? like R3 ML81N

Former Member
0 Kudos

we setup extended classic scenario, and how to set the final flag in GR document for service product type PO item?

the user have role SAP_EC_BBP_RECIPIENT and can not found the final flag in screen, is it need enhancement?

if so, how to handle it? In R3 we can use tcode ML81N for service GR and can do the final GR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lexx,

In confirmation screen go to the item details screen, there will be a check box at last.

select or check it to do the confirmation as a final confirmation/delivery.

regards,

IGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I test in SRM and tick this checkbox as "X", but this final entry flag cannot transfer to R3, is it the sap bug?

In EBP, the table field is BBP_PDIGP-FINAL_ENTRY, in R3 the table field is ESSR-Final

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I test in SRM-EBP and tick this checkbox as "X", but this final entry flag cannot transfer to R3, is it the sap bug?

we need this flag transfer to R3, and the further confirmation is not allow to be created in EBP.

In EBP, the table field is BBP_PDIGP-FINAL_ENTRY, in R3 the table field is ESSR-Final

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I test in SRM-EBP and tick this checkbox as "X", but this final entry flag cannot transfer to R3, is it the sap bug?

we need this flag transfer to R3, and the further confirmation is not allow to be created in EBP, also the budget for PO item's WBS should be released in R3.

In EBP, the table field is BBP_PDIGP-FINAL_ENTRY, in R3 the table field is ESSR-Final.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That should be a bug. Check for any SAP note or contact SAP.

Thanks

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM, you will still find the check box for Final delivery/Last delivery in Confirmation screen,

Thanks

Kiran