Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom transactions

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are lot Ztcodes in my company which are not maintained in SU24. So, how to find all the auth. objects for the respective ztocdes.

Suppose custom tcode ZSE16 is added to a role but the tcode is not pulling the auth.objects. So, whether trace will be a good option? Please comment..

Thanks,

Salman

6 REPLIES 6

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Salman,

Check with your ABAP programmer they should know the objects that should be checked in SU24, or give the user that ztcode in testing system along with SAP_ALL and trace the user activity for this custom tcode and activate the objects that checked when the user is using this tcode.

Thanks,

SSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check se93 and display your Z transaction, there you would see any program, transaction whose auth onjs your Z tcode is using

Check this it would give you hints.

Anyways, are you able to run your z toces successfully?

Regards,

Brahmeshwar.

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I normally assign SAP_ALL to the test user with the ztccode, put the trace on for the test user and collect all the auth.objects which comes in trace. So is this the right way I am doing?

Thanks for your comments!

Salman

0 Kudos

yes for me

0 Kudos

Three steps you need to follow;

1. Trace and find all objects for z transction with testid

2.go to se93 find out table name find out auth group assigned to table from sm30put s_tabu_dis with Auth group

3.If its a queryfind out programmego to se80 and note down tables used--go to se4 and assign appropriate Auth grous to ables

Thanks

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all for answers!