cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of my users is facing issues printing from SAP using frontend printing method.

when the user triggers the print from SAP the printer only prints the header for the sheet.

All other users using the same output device are able to print properly.

I have used both the access methods F and G.

When the same user tries to print from her colleagues machine same issue persists.

Please provide ur advise for the issue.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I compared the output attributes tab for both the users.

It differs for the one which it is printing to this user.

Can we change the ouput attributes for this particular user from SP01 itself?

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The output attributes can be changed when you actually print a job. What happens though is if a particular user has defined a default printer in their profile the options are sometimes not shown depending on the circumstances.

Check if this user has a default printer setup in their profile and remove it. When you now print from the user it will popup with a dialog where you can specify the output device, select the output device and choose properties. You should now be able to check or change attributes and other options for that particular output device. Check specifically the option 'Do not append print jobs'.

--

Nelis

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would have a look at this users actual spool jobs in SP01. Take note of the "Output Attributes", is there perhaps something not correct there that she may have mistakenly setup ? What happens if you take one of her spooled jobs and print it yourself ?

--

Nelis

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it smartform or sapscript ?

device type ?

how about print preview for the spool job , before printing out in hardcopy ?

why not you check the user profile or setting of this user compared to other users, as well as checking into transaction code SPAD ?

cheers,

Vincent