cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SyncState 16 MI Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

if have a problem with a client(MI 2.5 SP16). It can not be synchronized correctly anymore since the user made a wrong time confirmation. He get´s a red symbol with a white flash in it(mouseover text is "syncState 16". Can somebody tell me what this state mean and tell me some steps to correct the error.(in backend system we have marked the line as invalid, but other things are waiting in this state)

Here is the log from the client:

I ***** Mobile Engine version: MI 25 SP 16 Patch 00 Build 200602132039

I ***** Current timezone: Europe/Berlin

E the cache with the key OrderListCache doesn't exist! Check your Parameter..

E the cache with the key OrderListCache doesn't exist! Check your Parameter..

E Exception while synchronizing via http

com.sap.ip.me.api.services.HttpConnectionException: Exception while synchronizing (java.io.IOException: null)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:312)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:376)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.exchangeData(HTTPSynchronizer.java:71)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:765)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1213)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:859)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:444)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:288)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at net.neobp.neo.util118jdk.sap.mi.controller.impl.SynchronizationControllerImpl.doSync(SynchronizationControllerImpl.java:41)

at net.neobp.avl.mam.base.order.view.action.OrderSynchronizationAction.onSync(OrderSynchronizationAction.java:153)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetNotThreadSafe(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:343)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:687)

at net.neobp.neo.mam.base.application.web.FrontServlet.doGet(FrontServlet.java:58)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:311)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Hopefully somebody can help me. Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to execute a Recover Device with the Data orchestation admin and monitoring portal. Go to the manage devices section, select your device to see all the details, on the Operations section click on recover device and follow the steps, after that sync the client. This option will ejecute a recover operation and restart the sync state of all the records of your client. After that

Regards,

David Faustini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for your replay but can you explain me "Recover Device with the Data orchestation admin and monitoring portal". is there a transaction in backend or is there a link when i have started my device?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recover device option is available as a link in DOE admin and mon portal.(search for a device>manage devices>in the right hand side under "operations" you will see the link "recover device"

You can choose a device and there is a wizard kind of where you can select one data object for recovery(partial recovery) or complete recovery (all data objects for that device)

It will send zap messages from DOE (client will drop all the data for that object once this message is received) and then all fresh inserts for that device will be sent.

Ideally used when devices are having inconsistent data. Only the data eligible for that device that is pre-calculated(once sent to device) will be sent again with this operation

A sync will get the consistent data back to Mobile client

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

The problem was solved?

Regards,

David Faustini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

sorry for late answer. we use netweaver04 for our mam system. is there another way?

Best reagards,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Joerg,

I don't know so much about Mobile previous releases.

Regards,

David Faustini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

no problem. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Joerg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have reseted the client and started a new synchronisation. Now it is working. Thanks for your help.