cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Proxy Error: Username or Password is not correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

we are implementing a MII/EWM connection and have setup 3 Systems for both modules: MIT, MIQ, MIP, WMT, WMQ, WMP.

Actually we cannot connect from our MIQ to our WMQ system using an SAP server and an JCO action block. We get the error message (JCO Proxy error: Username or Password is not correct (try to reconnect)) for several users. Since we tested username and password for all users via dialog, there must be an internal connection error. The same message but not more is reported in the NW log. This is only a problem within the combination MIQ > WMQ, all other combinations are working well (i.e. MIQ>WMT, MIQ>WMP, MIT> WMT,WMQ,WMP).

MII: 12.0.8 (Build 21)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are changing the BAPI then xMII is out of sync. Run this URL: http://localhost/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset on the server (or log in and use the server name). xMII is caching the Request and Response XML structures, as a performance optimizer, but this URL should solve your problem.

We also had the same problem somehow, when we rest the cache it works again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. It was just that caching problem you mentioned. After having run this URL, all connections using SAP JCO action blocks are working.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing you have check is How you imported the BAPI in BLS. Using dataserver or uname and pswd in Dev time.

If you have imported using uname and pswd.., check that pswd is still correct or expired.

If you have imported using data server connection,and that data server connection is active ( check it by creating test trans with one jco action block and try importing using the data server connection. ).

If every thing is fine,then the action block is corrupted or some thing. even i had the same issue..like one of interface suddenly stopped working and giving me error of invalid pswd. ( even though i have given proper pswd or data server name ).

I left it since that is in sandbox. but best bet here is to delte the jco action block and add new jco action with same binding.

Thanks

Hari