cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High processing time for interface - Message stuck in DB_SPLITTER_QUEUING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Experts,

We have File - PI - IDoc scenario. We get a file from souce system 'S'. PI performs content conversion and sends IDocs to 2 destination systems 'D1' (SAP 4.7) and D2 (SAP 6.0). While monitoring the messages in SXMB_MONI, we found that sometimes the messages are taking very log time to process. It usually gets stuck in the step DB_SPLITTER_QUEUING. The duration for which the message processing remains in this step is as high as 13 hours which is highly unacceptable.

Kindly let me know why this delay occurs? Does content conversion take time? Is it because of message split? The recurrence of processing is as low as '1' file per day containing less than 50 records.

Requesing your valuable inputs on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhawal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhawal,

Check the followig discussion:

Check 103 rd page of:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd52283&override...

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I donbt think so File Content conversion will take more time,please read below info claerly then you will understand the problem,this info i got it form sdn itslef.

<content removed by moderator as it was just a copy/paste of someone else's work without giving credit. Any points have been unassigned.>

Regards,

Raj

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Oct 29, 2009 2:28 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the reply of Herald (if you have not done it already):

Also check out the documents that are mentioned on how to overcome the issue (tuning guide)

Regards,

Abhishek.