cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0ISSVS_VAL in cube 0ic_c03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could anyone tell me when/how the KF 0ISSVS_VAL will be updated in 0ic_cube? is it through the laoding of 2lis_03_UM? or is it possible for it be laoded through 2lis_03_BF?

my probelm is I had a UM full load for posting date 09/01/2005 to 10/31/2005; finished this morning.

and also, I have a BF full load for posting date 08/01/2005,

and then I fill up the setup table for UM on posting date 08/01/2005, and when i tried to load UM full load to BW, get a message saying that

"Data was last loaded for these selection conditions on:

Date: 05/23/2006 ; Time: 09:40:20

With InfoPackage: 2LIS_03_UM Full load 09/01/2005 to 10/31/2005

This data is already available in InfoCube 0IC_C03

Load/schedule data again?"

when i checked back in content of cube, i found there are some transactions happened on 08/01/2005, which have 0ISSVS_VAL updated there.

that is why i am wondering this 0ISSVS_VAL should be updated by UM only, or can be updated by BF as well? and teh UM load for 08/01/2005 haven't loaded yet to BW, then why in cube i got 0ISSVS_VAL data on 08/01/2005?

any inputs,

thank you very much,

Ping

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ping,

Key figure 0ISSVS_VAL can be updated by both datasources i.e. 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM. This KF might have already been updated by BF, that's why you are finding values for it even if UM was not run for that selection.

Regarding the message you got, after full loading for 09/01/2005 to 10/31/2005 through UM, when you filled the setup table again, did you delete the setup table first? Or if the that data is still there in setup table, you need to give 08/01/2005 in infopackage selection.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thank you for your reply.

1,I did deleted the the setup table first before i load the second round of date range. eg. I deleted the full loading for 09/01/2005 to 10/31/2005 in 03 setup table, before i start fillup BF and UM setup table on 08/01/2005.

2,and also, in the UM infopackage, the posting date"AUDAT" is not a selection field, so it is no way for me to restrict the 08/01/2005 in UM infopackage selection.

3,WHy Key figure 0ISSVS_VAL can be updated by both datasources i.e. 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM?? I thought it is val field, can only be updated by UM?

and in which case, it can be updated by both DS - BF and UM?

Please advice,

Ping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ping,

If you run the infopackage, what kind of data you are getting? are you getting the previous data again in this load? I mean are you getting data for 09/01/2005 to 10/31/2005 twice?

0ISSVS_VAL is updated by field "BWGEO- BW: purchase value in local currency". This will be updated by BF. But if you want to consider the revaluation also, then you should go for UM.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't get what do you mean by "0ISSVS_VAL.. will be updated by BF, if you want to consider the revaluation also, then you should go for UM".

are you saying that 0ISSVS_VAL can only be updated by BF, not UM? and what do you go for UM?

Waiting for your reply,

Ping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ping,

What I meant to say was if you are concerned with stock quantities, then BF is suffifcient. But if you also want to track changes in the amount associated with stock (due to revaluation of stock in R/3), then you need to load data from UM also.

0ISSVS_VAL can be updated by both BF and UM. Through BF, it will bring amount as per the stock value. Through UM, you can get changes in the value of this KF as per revaluation.

Regards,

Praveen

Message was edited by: Praveen kumar J