cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS ADAPTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i need some clarification on the JMS adapter, can we use the graphical mapping for mapping purposes or should we use the java mapping???

i does'nt have clear picture on the JMS Adapter??

please help me out

Thanx in Advance

peace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly said by Shabarish and Raja, Mapping aint specific to any adapter...we can use any sort of mapping for JMS adapter. Mapping is not adapter specific.

Coming to JMS Adapter ....it works on queues concept which pushes the message in the desired queue.

Taking an example of FILE-JMS scenario, I need to do a Graphical Mapping, and push the result into the SAP Queue.

1. We use File with FCC and then apply Graphical Mapping over it.

2. Now there are 2 ways to give the output, I can either push the XML out put as it is into the queue or can convert the XML into CSV by using standard SAP module (MessageTransformBean) at JMS Reciever.

Hope this is helpful :).

Cheers

Dhwani

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no restriction like use Graphical mapping or JAVA or ABAP or XSLT ,while working with JMS Adapter Scenarios or any other adapter scenarios.Its purely depend on your requirement you can use any mapping .

Regards,

Raj

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any adapter you use, it can in the end internally convert the message into XML and vice versa.

So you can always use the graphical mapping

But there can be cases when you dont do the xml conversion in the adapter level. in such cases, you can do the trasnformation using the java mapping