Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending all Bussiness Partners in ISU to SAP R3 system

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we need to send all Bussiness partners in ISU to R3 system only for one time after that there is XI Interface to update all Bussiness aprtners.

Can anyone suggest me which is best methos to send all the BP's to R3 system?

is we need to develop any XI interface or is there any standard BAPI's for that????

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a BAPI: BAPI_BUSPARTNER_CREATE to create Business Partners.

Then you can make use of BAPI_BUSPARTNER_CHANGE

Regards,

ravi kanth Talagana

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all the BP are already exist in ISU, nearly 1.6 million BP are there can you please suggest me how can i use this BAPI to send all these BP's and ECC 6 side i need to create the customer so what bapi i must use there.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have ISU >> XI >> R3 scenario, where you want to send all your BP to R3 . One question is that in R3 system where you will store all BP. Is there any FM is there .

Please Define that.

Regards

Laxmi Bhushan

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My scenario is ISU >>XI>>ECC, i need to create the customers for those BP's in ISU in ECC. I am searching for BAPI in ECC also, if i cant find anyone i will use BDC.

My Question what is the best solution to send 1.6 million BP's to ECC.

1) Extract the BP's from ISU using BAPI or IDOC and via XI send it to ECC and ECC side we can call any BAPI or BDC to create the customers.

2) export all BP's from ISU to one file and using that file we can write the BDC Program to create the customers in ECC

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that this is a 1 time activity.

It is recommended to extract Only the required fields from ISU into Excel file. Write a Covnertion Program in ECC to read the Excel & call the BAPI.

Don't use PI for one time Conversion activities.

Regards,

Siva Maranani