cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP-XSLT mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am using i scinario in my project of type IDOC to PI to SOAP . In this one my mapping is of type ABAP-XSLT . the interface is runnign fine for all the idocs except one idoc. When that particula idoc comming from r/3 it is giving short dump and the message is staying at queue as scheduled. When i am trying to reprocess the message it is giving the same dump. In the ST22 t code it is saying the XSLT_RUNTIME_ERROR and the error is XSLT "xxxx"program was termintaed scince it encounterd a statement that could not be executed. I tried to monitor the trace for the both successful messages on the same inteface. But the both the traces are same it seems. what could be the reason how to eliminate.

Regards,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your ABAP-XSLT code,and check the structure of IDoc,for which its failing.I think the problem is the structure of IDoc,

ABAP-XSLT Program unable to parse bcz structure problem i guess.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is an option to debug the XSLT programs that are generated using call transformation command:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/07/88273c3f2b3c7ce10000000a11402f/content.htm

Can you try debugging the XSLT program?

Also check if there are any invalid characters like angled braces, ampersands etc in your IDOC data.

It might sometimes create issues.

Regards,

Ravi kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Tried to verify for the invalid characters. but in the XML editor it is showing that no error found for the XML