Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a user ?

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Recently I install netweaver on my PC and I am login as a "sap". And I want to create new user because when I run ABAP Editor it show "No Changes for Sap Allow".

When I try to copy client DDIC it shows "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy".

I am also try following

"SM30 and select the T000 view.

Double click on the client you are logged into.

"Changes and transports for client specific objects": select the first OR the second option.

"Cross Client objects change": select the first option.

"Protection: client copier and comparison tool": select the first option"

But error "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy". is still there.

So I need a user which authorize every things.

Thanks in advaance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok Dalai

I did this but the new error is occur which is mentioned above.

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

As i mention above that after creating client and user and login as a client 200 and user imran successfully but when I goto T.code RSOR it shows "the sap bw system must not be operated in client 000" when I check the status it shows client 200 and user imran.

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zia

Please describe the procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I goto sccl it shows "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy". where my client is not productive.

Login to the existing client ->scc4 and go to change mode->double click on client 200 and change the field client role to test and then perform the client copy.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for helping me as per your instructions login as a client "200" and create new user "imran" and then login as a client 200 and user imran successfully but when I goto T.code RSOR it shows "the sap bw system must not be operated in client 000" when I check the status it shows client 200 and user imran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to se16 rsadmina there u cahnge the client to 200 and save .

Regards

Zia

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When I goto sccl it shows "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy". where my client is not productive.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you executing SCCL from your Source client or taget client. Just make sure you first login into Target client and there you execute SCCl and the client definiton is not Production.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I use tcode scc4 to create client after creating the client "200" then I use su01 to create the user and create user "Imran" but when I login as client 200 and user Imran it says "Name or passwor is incorrect". Now the question is how to assign client 200 to user Imran?

Second when I goto RZ11 its says it is locked by SM01.

Edited by: iskhan on Oct 31, 2009 6:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iskhan,

login to client 200 with user sap* and password pass.

Then perform client copy - tcode sccl then only you can create user in su01.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iskhan,

login to client 200 with user sap* and password pass.

Then perform client copy - tcode sccl then only you can create user in su01.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

I am login as a "sap*" and client "000".we su01 use for create user,how to create a new client e.g 100 or 200 etc.?

Edited by: iskhan on Oct 30, 2009 6:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tcode scc4 to create client after creating the client goto tcode rz11

change the the parameter " login/no_automatic_user_sapstar" value to 0

and restart the server

and use sap* and password : pass

use su01 to create the user

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to copy client DDIC it shows "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy".

From which client to which client you are doing client copy ????

But , when you create a new client and copy data from existing client to new client then you should not get above error.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Iskhan,

Please ensure, you have both global & client level configuration set to 'Modifiable'. Which is apart from making client type to 'TEST' from PRD. To set-up the system configuration and client configuration to 'modifiable' please use trasanction codes - SCC4 for opening clients to perform the activity and SE06 to make the system globaly open.

At glance use SCC4 & SE06 to make system modifiable before you proceed with client copy procedure.

Regards

Sekhar

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> When I try to copy client DDIC it shows "Target Client is productive and protected against client copy".

Change your client status from PRD to test ot dev. Check this [link|;

Also, you can create user from SU01.

Thanks

Sunny