cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Moduls with SOAP Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding the use of modules in the soap sender adapter / communication channel. Is it correct that the use of modules in the soap sender adapter is not possible?

the background of my question is that we use modules from SEEBURGER in our Communication channels for archiving incoming and outgoing documents. the use of modules in the soap receiver adapter is possible. why not in the soap sender???

according to the sap help it is possible to use the axis framwork in the soap adapter. then it should be possible to use modules. Is that correct? I tested it but it is not working. If I send a soap message (with the soap reveicer adapter) to the axis soap sender adapter there occure internal server errors. it is only working if I write my own modules for the axis soap sender adapter? is it not possible to use external modules like in other channels (File/FTP, soap receiver etc.)???

thanks and best regards!

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it does seem you can use the axis framework and write modules -

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer,

but it is not clear for me that I can use modules which we already have in use in other channels (ftp, ...). Is that possible?

regards

Christopher

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it depends on the functionality that you want to achieve.

you can use the SAP standard modules or write custom modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have moduls from SEEBURGER. so I have to test it. but before I need a scenario with which I can test it.

We have a customer who sends xml-files per soap to us. these files we receive succussfully with the soap sender adapter. now we want to use some modules. so we have to use the axis soap sender adapter. I tried to send an xml file with the soap receiver adapter to the axis soap sender adapter, but this was not working. http 500 internal server errors occurred. is it possible that this scenario (soap-to-axis-soap) is not working? need I a specific configuration for this?

thanks and regards

Christopher