cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in availbilty of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

in sales order if i am checking the availbilty of material, its showing zero quantity.bit if i am checking in mmbe its showing enough quantity.tell me one thing if pending orders are there can i confirm the quantity of material.

material showing in stock 2000 quantity in mmbe.

but in mmbe sales order is 3400 quantity.

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you processing Individual Purchase Order (IPO) or normal sales cycle?

Based on your availability check configuration(OVZ9): system will check for the sales requirements. if any orders exist for the same material, then the stock will be reserved for that Sales order. Though it shown in Inventory.

Eg: Available stock : 5000 EA

sales order1- 3000 EA

now you try to create

SO2 - 3000 EA, then system will confirm only 2000 EA ( because available stock=5000- 3000(SO1)=2000 )

hope it clears

Former Member
0 Kudos

But there is one more problem with the same sales order.actually i have 2 material i checked for one material that is sales order showing more than its showing quantity.but for second material quantity is enough still i am not getting confirmation of material.

but i checked for second material plant is assign with the differnt storage location we are selecting different storage location.but i have maintained stock at plant level.so is it problem of storage location.please correct me if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ SAP SD AJIT

Check MD04 and also the safety stock in material master, if safety stock qty is entered in MMR then in OVZ9 check mark the option Include safety stock

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As before said its reserved for the sales order,

And you can do the Back Order process by Tcode Co05-were you can make the committed quantity as ' 0 ' for the confirmed sales order.you can make the confirmation for the order you want.

Ex,

Stock is 100

1sales order is conformed today for 100 for X material and delivry date is 1st nov

2 sales order for 50 qnty is coming for the same X material it should be delvrd befre the first order you cant avoid this order as he is an regular customer.for this you can use this back order processing .

For this the setting is ther in OVZ9 ' Check With Out RLT ' should be check then it will allow you to do the Back order.

In standerd 02 req with combination of A sales order cheking rule do the same.