0 Kudos

i created a new pricing procedure for free of cost order as follows:

10 0 PR00 Bag Price X 2 ERL

20 0 ZSED Special Excise Duty 10 10 X 10 ZSD

30 0 ZMWS Sales Tax 10 10 X 10 MWS

35 0 ZDFR Customer Discount 10 10 X ERS

40 0 Net Value 10 35 X

50 0 Discount 35

for zsed and zmws, it's optional at the order level. when i goto create order and choose the relevant document type and in conditions i put discount at 100% but no tax and try saving it, it tells me net value is missing (because it is zero). the minute i enter a tax and net value goes up it lets me save it. i want to be able to save it even if net value is zero. how would i do this? i need this because at times client will give customer 100% discount and that includes no charge on tax.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Net value is maintained in "Incompletion procedure".

As this field value is 0(Zero),so that only you are getting this error.

If you are getting an error message,and you want to save the order.In this case goto "VOV8" T.Code.

Select your document type.Details.

Untick the check box "Incomplet. messages" in "Transaction flow" tab.

Save.

If you do this,you are able to save the document even though the net value is zero.

But you cannot create the billing document as your order is incomplete.In order to avoid this,just remove this field from incompletion procedure.

A similar requirement is there in our project also.In our case we have created a item category.And assigned this incompletion log to this procedure.So that the existing functiionality is not altered.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

krishna,

that answer was the best. so, this is what i've done, i didn't want to mess with the standard functionality because another company uses the sames types, so i created a new incompletion procedure where i left out the net value as warning only. i assigned this to TANN, because no one uses that and i'll use that for my free of cost order. but how do i assign this to the document type? when i go into document type and details, and go into transaction flow, under incomp. procedure it says 11 and it won't let me change that ??? how would i change this ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO-> Sales and Distribution-> Basic Functions-> Log of Incompleteness Procedures-> Assign Incompleteness Procedures Select Activity Assign procedures to the sales document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, i got there but when i do the drop down it doesn't show the incompletion procedure i created, has a list of "allowable incomp procedures" and the one i created isn't there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have incompletion procedures for Item level as well as Header level.

Both you can configure in TX: OVA2

If it's Header Incompletion Procedure, then to assign that to relevant document type you have to go to Tx:, VUA2

If it's a item Incompletion Procedure, then to assign that to Item Category, you have to go to Tx: VUP2.

Based on the SD, Sales Document type, Item category, relevant item category will come to your sales order, Then from VUP2, Tx, relevant incompletion log will attached.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay i've assigned the new incomp proced to item category tann, but the sales document has the standard incomp proced. when i goto create order and change item category to tann, it tells me new pricing carried out and then i goto conditions pr00 doesn't show up and it won't let me enter it? the new incomp proced is a copy of the standard minus the net value. what could i be doing wrong here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>but how do i assign this to the document type?

Goto the T.Code "VOV4".

Assign the item category for the sales order type here.

Next thing is go through the following path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Log of Incomplete Items>Assign Incompleteness Procedures-->Assign procedures to the sales document types.

Check the incompletion procedure assigned to your document type.

Make a note of that.

Next goto the path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Log of Incomplete Items>Define Incompleteness Procedures.

Select Group as "A(Sales - Header)".

Click on Procedures.

Select that procedure.

Click on "Fields".

Ensure that Net Price is not present in the list.If it is there then delete.

Next is gothrough the path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Log of Incomplete Items>Assign Incompleteness Procedures-->Assign procedures to the item categories.

In this check the procedure assigned for TANN.

In standard 24 is the incompletion procedure assigned to it.

Keep it as it is.

Try now.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear astromar79

Keep the Excise condition as statistical

Remove the incompletion field VBAK-NETWR from the incompletion procedure, your work will be done

Vipin