cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate and view the link of the accelerator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to generate a link for the accelerator added in Roadmap, I know that I can do it through the button Generate URL of the document attributes,but the problem is, when i click on the button, it says URL generated. Where can I view the link which is generated for a particular document.

If I see in Solar01 or Solar02 documents, there is seperate tab by name LINK, but there also I am not able to view the link generated.

Pls help me with your inputs ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi

It copies to ur system buffer local machine....

so u just have to do CTRL+V to paste it in the explorer or u can copy the same in notepad etc.

Hope is solve ur pb

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakar,

For me to view the document, for which i have created the link, Is it necessary to have a particular role.

If so what are the roles to be added to that user.

Reagrds,

Bharathi.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Just paste it on IE click on the link, it will ask for the user name password enter the same and you can view or display the document in the internet explorer.

It seems you already have the authorization.

Note I am not considering your local LAN etc setup. or SSO single sign on etc

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Oct 29, 2009 4:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakar,

For some of the documents without asking for user name and password it is displaying ( This is depending on the Local and the client system).

I mean for the internal SolMan system, its displaying the document, when I do the samething for the client system, it says page not found.

Pls let me know the settings to be done for me to view the document.

I will have to use my SolMan username and password to open the document, Correct me if I am wrong.

Pls let me know the roles to be provided to give access to the user.

Regards,

Bharathi.

Answers (0)